FINAL || Jock In The Box Logo Stinger


I had so much fun making my own logo stinger so I wanted to take a shot at another one for my final project. My dad owns his own disk jockey company called, Jock In The Box Entertainment. I did not design his logo but I had lots of fun playing around with it for this project! I'm also currently obsessed with the song from the red iPhone 8 commercial so thought it's fun beat would be perfect for a DJ logo stinger!

I've really enjoyed this class and have had so much fun learning so many new techniques that I didn't even know I was capable of in such a short amount of time. I hope you all have enjoyed my work as much as I have enjoyed yours! Looking forward to definitely continuing to play around with motion in the future! Enjoy! :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Very Own Animated GIFs!

Inspirational GIFs

Chapter 10 Notes