My Very Own Animated GIFs!



Animated GIFs


For my first GIF, I made a clock with a moving minutes hand through Photoshop's frame animation. I have taken two motion graphics classes in my undergrad, however, they were a few years ago so this was a great refresher for me! I think both the frame animation and video timeline features on Photoshop are a great way to create a quick, fun GIF.
I have never played around with onion-skinning before, so this was super fun for me to create! I love to draw and paint so making this made me feel as though I was actually making my animation come to life! I'm excited to keep messing around with it!



I was nonchalantly chewing gum while making my other two GIFs...which gave me the idea for this one! I drew the images in Adobe Illustrator and then used Photoshop's frame animation again to enlarge the bubble! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspirational GIFs

Chapter 10 Notes