My Cinemagraphs

Cinemagraphs


Crosswalk: I had some fun sitting in the window of a restaurant in downtown Boston. I made this cinemagraph first through the Photoshop timeline and thought it came out decent for my first try!



Free throw: My brother plays basketball for Suffolk University, so I thought playing around at one of his games would be a perfect opportunity to do something interesting - It's not as seamless as I would have liked it to be but still found it to be fun. I also used photoshop's timeline for this cinemagraph due to some complications I was having with After effects.


Ballerina: I have been a dancer for twenty years and the mirror is such an important factor for learning our choreography - I tired to capture one of my friends doing her fouette's through After Effects but had a lot of trouble with making this one seamless.

I hope to keep learning, playing around and practicing with making my own cinemagraphs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Very Own Animated GIFs!

Inspirational GIFs

Chapter 10 Notes