Inspirational GIFs


Rotating Puzzle PeicesThis simple GIF is mesmerizing! As simple as it is it makes me wonder if it was difficult to make having to make sure that all of those different slots lined up perfectly.

Coffee GIF
I chose this GIF because I think it is a cute, fun way to quickly show the process of making a morning cup of coffee. I like the cartoon-y look and feel to it and the repetition of the same shape to make just about the entire clip.

Pizza
I found this to be silly and fun, if only we could cook and eat that many different kinds of pizza that easily!

Chairs
I liked this GIF because of it's opposition and the realistic look of every single piece making up and breaking down the chair.

Control Room
This one is super busy and hard to know where to look first, however, there was clearly a lot of work put into this to make it function!

Mind Blown
This is another silly one, but obviously super detailed and complex!

Monster
I loved this one because of the use of combining real images and simply turning them into a vector drawing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Very Own Animated GIFs!

Chapter 10 Notes